Corbin Beetle Bag hardware 2014 roadster

sds

.040 Over
Ride
2014 R3R,
I am looking for the hardware for mounting the beetle bags to the 2014 roadster. I contacted corbin and true to form they are always a pita. They want 245$ for the hardware, I do not need the brackets, I already have them. Just need the bolts, spacers, washers, nuts,ect. If anyone has these or can give me the measurements, I could make them myself. I am mostly concerned with the threaded studs that go into the fenders, and the spacers needed for the roadster. thanks. sds

Here is what you need. NAPA stores or similar should be able to fill order. Threadlocker should be able to set nuts on threaded rods.

http://corbin.com/triumph/install_tr3bag.pdf
I have contacted corbin directly.They as a company are a bunch of douchbags. They will not give me a price, or deal with me directly because I did not get the bags directly from them. If anyone purchased their bags from corbin direct, and would be willing to contact them, and could get a price on the hardware, that would be very helpful. Had I known how corbin operates I would have not purchased the seat or the bags from them. what a bunch of f#$k sticks. sds

I have contacted corbin directly.They as a company are a bunch of douchbags. They will not give me a price, or deal with me directly because I did not get the bags directly from them. If anyone purchased their bags from corbin direct, and would be willing to contact them, and could get a price on the hardware, that would be very helpful. Had I known how corbin operates I would have not purchased the seat or the bags from them. what a bunch of f#$k sticks. sds
Sorry to hear another story of their horrible customer support. It is a wonder they have been in business for so many years with a reputation for quality products? I bought my 2013 roadster with the beetle bags and faring and wanted the taller windshield for the fairing. They new nothing about this? I was amazed at how rude and the attitude they had on the phone and it was clearly driven by the fact that I was not the original purchaser? They told me "any Harley Davidson shop would have them to fit". Wrong! Harley new nothing. Had no cross reference numbers. Called Corbin back from the Harley Dealer for a model number and he made something up? WTF? Harley on the other hand was totally friendly and supportive and let me take all the ones that were close out to my bike and see if any would line up with the holes. None did. Harley was apologetic, Ha!
I ended up buying the Lexan and making it myself 2 inches taller, just enough to get the slip stream over my face shield. Works great and now I want to make a shortie with smoked Lexan for the summer time!

I was seriously considering buying a corbin seat for the bike as I had one years ago on my Kawasaki 900 and loved it, but I will never buy anything from Corbin as a result of the customer service I received.

Let me know if the parts list provided by Dalan doesn't help solve your problem. I could easily take one of mine off and duplicate the top mount bolts with some all thread and welded on nuts. I think the bottom ones are just standard bolts you can buy at Lowes.

Back