Corbin bags for GT coming soon

wjb

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
I think they are soon to be available.

rocket_bags.jpg

What do you think?

Just saw this post on the Corbin site for conception pics of a rear fender on the GT making it a real Grand Tourer. Picture looks a bit skewed. Not sure I like this???

At least Corbin is trying to fill that void and prevent roadspray from soaking the pillion.

1588325591072.png

@Gregger I think I do like it much better than the OEM look and more functional. Now if we can get rid of that double pipe and either make it a single or dual one to each side, we may have us something for the touring crowd.
I'm still hoping that Triumph will make an actual Touring model though. As we know now, the 2020 R3 is not a cruiser but instead a muscled up Street Triple.

Well I must admit if you ignore the harley type fairing that is looking better
I know its just a concept picture. Maybe Triumph will see this and start thinking more about a touring platform. Its pretty obvious Corbin isn't thinking about the luggage rack or rear suspension collapsing and hitting the fender. Someone here lamonster did hit his tail light license bracket after moving it up top. He has made changes to his design now. I'd like to see a touring version but not a R3T they're to slow :p and look to much like Harley's. Corbin needs to think original not lets copy what we already have done.

Back