Want to Buy Corbin bags and fairing wanted for R3R

blip

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Hello Everyone,

I have very recently (today actually) bought a 2014 rocket 3 roadster. I have been an R3T guy for a while but crashed the bike and now replacing with the roadster. Being a touring guy though, I need to make sure I have enough of the creature comforts.

Looking for the following:
- Corbin beetle bags (black)
- Corbin Fleetliner fairing (black)
- Triumph Knee pads
- Triumph Tank pad

If anyone has any of these used that they would like to unload send me a message or reply and lets do a deal!

Bryan

The likelihood of finding those items used without also buying the bike they're on I would rate as quite low. If you want them, you'll probably have to suck up the gigantic cost that Corbin wants.

Hello Everyone,

I have very recently (today actually) bought a 2014 rocket 3 roadster. I have been an R3T guy for a while but crashed the bike and now replacing with the roadster. Being a touring guy though, I need to make sure I have enough of the creature comforts.

Looking for the following:
- Corbin beetle bags (black)
- Corbin Fleetliner fairing (black)
- Triumph Knee pads
- Triumph Tank pad

If anyone has any of these used that they would like to unload send me a message or reply and lets do a deal!

Bryan

It's actually not the cost that bothers me .... it's the 6-8 week waiting period. In Canada that is most of the riding season. I might have to buy something temporary to tide me over.

Maybe I'll luck out;)
If not ill order them right from corbin.

It's actually not the cost that bothers me .... it's the 6-8 week waiting period

Ah yeah, there's that too. I'm in Finland so our climate is fairly comparable, 8 weeks would indeed suck. Good luck with finding the items, just thought I'd mention that there has been a number of wanted posts for them used without replies, so if I were you I'd go to plan B immediately. :)

Ah yeah, there's that too. I'm in Finland so our climate is fairly comparable, 8 weeks would indeed suck. Good luck with finding the items, just thought I'd mention that there has been a number of wanted posts for them used without replies, so if I were you I'd go to plan B immediately. :)

good point. If I can wait till later in June I can but it for 25% off at laconia bike week. hard to say no to free money :). If I don't find a used one by then I will probably suck it up and Buy new.

Found a pair of beattle bags (beleive it or not). Still need the fairing if anyone is selling. (fingers crossed)

Hope you aren't as displeased as I was when I discovered the aggressive riding position. The Roadster isn't build for an old man.

Hope you aren't as displeased as I was when I discovered the aggressive riding position. The Roadster isn't build for an old man.

So far the ride is great!

I need to do some adjustments to the riding position But the peg position is great for my legs and knees. I actually found that with the touring and most other bikes I've owned my legs would hurt on long rides, has to do with being pigeon toed I think. But the R3R is perfect for that.

Once I pull the bars back a bit all will be good. I'd like to get 3 or 4 inches if I can. Looking into options.

Back