Jeremy

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I know this has also been beat to death, but I just ordered my SAMCO hoses. All I have anywhere near me is Advanced Auto Parts - Oreilly Auto Parts - Auto Zone - Walmart.

I can find HOAT coolant, but nothing that meets ASTMD6210. Can someone help me figure out which coolant I need to get for this 2009 R3T? I will be replacing hoses and flushing the system out by draining the system, then pouring distilled water down the radiator fill prior to removing all the hoses to change them out.

I could never find the stuff that the manual specifies, so this is what I use. Hybrid Si-OAT.
It comes in ready mixed or concentrate.

http://www.abis-ostrow.com.pl/files/editor/Tabelki/BASF/Glysantin_G40.pdf

Meets ASTMD6210.
Apparently approved by Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, it's good enough for me :)

20200404_192806.jpg

Last edited:
I use Zerex G05. I researched this to death. Certainly a Pandora’s box of specs. It meets ASTMD6210. See product tech sheet for details. Available at auto parts stores.
Many problem free miles!

I use Zerex G05. I researched this to death. Certainly a Pandora’s box of specs. It meets ASTMD6210. See product tech sheet for details. Available at auto parts stores.
Many problem free miles!
This is a Yellow fluid correct? Seems like it would be difficult to see in the Reservoir.

Lots of guys run Engine Ice but you must flush all the old antifreeze out. When I change mine that's what I'll be going to.

Back