Bone crusher

I'd rather be lucky than smart
Ride
2011 Triumph R3R
Hi all
Is this type of coolant suitable and how many litres will I need
Thanks in advance

IMG_5929.jpg

Not sure but I use engine ice. Flush system first Incase fluid is not compatible and it will take about 3/4 of a gallon. Don’t forget to bleed the air out by removing the blender screw near the thermostat. Don’t over fill the overflow tank or it will belch it out for you!

I have 6500 miles on my 2015 r3r... wondering if I have to change the coolant or just top it of???

In either case does this brand recommended:::

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 16
I have 6500 miles on my 2015 r3r... wondering if I have to change the coolant or just top it of???

In either case does this brand recommended:::

If it says HOAT on the bottle somewhere then it is compatible and recommended by Triumph.

I would just top up and wait until next year to replace.

Water is a magic substance, and why on that alone one could say there is a higher authority that the planet Earth ended up with so much of it.

Almost unique, it is most dense just above freezing, and less dense below, such that water freezes from the top down -- enabling much life in the oceans and inland lakes.

What matters here is its specific heat, higher than almost any other common liquid.

For that reason, a mixture with water is almost always recommended, and a waterless coolant cannot perform as well, unless there is some driving requirement that forces one to demote thermal performance.

Back