Cool stuff from the UK

CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
The R3 OC UK has come out with some merchandise to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Rocket. Here's a selection. We have a member on here, @Skye UK , who I'm sure can assist with any queries - or orders maybe?? I understand TC has been in contact with her so he can most likely help out too.

Any Aussies wanting to put in an order let me know and we can see if a bulk order is worthwhile. I'm happy to coordinate.

Skye, are you able to provide any further info/prices??

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, try this instead.

Prices by the way are GBP15 for the t-shirts and GBP6.50 for the badges.
back of t-shirt.jpg
t-shirt.jpg
pin badge.jpg
Anniversary t-shirt.jpg
badge.jpg

I'm going to grab a couple of those 'yes it really is 2,300cc' t-shirts and an enamel badge. Thanks for posting them up mate.

By the way, it could well turn out cheaper for everyone to do individual orders. Domestic postage in Australia will start at $7.20 for up to 500gms and jump to close to $11. Unless there's a substantial order from Aus members it's going to be best to place your own. Let's give it a day or 2 to see what the interest is and hopefully we'll hear from @Skye UK as well.

Last edited:
Skye having no luck logging onto the Forum . Something to do with an old email address she thinks. Give it a few days and see if she can sort it out .. if not I can place orders on everyone's behalf. Or could get her ok to PM those interested her R3UKOWNERS email.

Back