Concept Fairing from Corbin

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Mike and his team have been playing around while they are in lockdown. Mike picked up a new GT and has started to concept some parts for it. I'm excited to see what they come up with. I've worked with Mike for many years and have my own branded saddle for the Spyder with him. He's a great guy and loves motorcycles and he's a big fan of the Rocket and now a owner too.

This is just a MS Paint drawing but you get the idea.
2020 triumph 3 fairing in show room - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

I was wondering if they were going to come up with something for the new version. I was thinking they would vary more from the current version, but that looks pretty good.

I'm a fan of my Corbin, now that I've added lowers.

If Mike's makes the bags a tad bit bigger, I would like it more. As a Touring guy, that makes the GT a better option.
I felt I was a lot more comfortable on the GT. It was perfect for my ponderous proportions.

Corbin makes excellent products, but a batwing on the new Rocket just looks wrong to me. Come on Corbin! Make something cool, unique and functional!

I agree, Jeff.
Something similar to the giant fly, only better woyld be kewl!

They will have a seat for sure. They will have bags too.

IMG_0763.JPG

I wonder if Corbin could take the big leap and design a tasteful rear fender to fit with larger rear bags similar to the Beetle bags provided on the previous model. With a rear fender extension, the bags could be longer and still look cool. The license plate extension could be trashed then.

Currently when looking at the new R3 from the rear, equipped with the GIVI bags, it looks like something is missing...... kind of like a$$less chaps.... :)

Mike and his team have been playing around while they are in lockdown. Mike picked up a new GT and has started to concept some parts for it. I'm excited to see what they come up with. I've worked with Mike for many years and have my own branded saddle for the Spyder with him. He's a great guy and loves motorcycles and he's a big fan of the Rocket and now a owner too.

This is just a MS Paint drawing but you get the idea.
2020 triumph 3 fairing in show room - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

@Lamonster, does he have a MS Paint side view of the R3 complete with fairing and bags? Love to see the proposed full side view.

Much appreciated!!!

Back