benelli_4572

Supercharged
I know and fully understand that black rockets are the fastest, but I am going to take ole' blackie and give her a new coat of paint. Was wondering if people can post pics of non factory colored rockets. Even with a new coat of paint, it will always be a "faster" black rocket!!

2006 Triumph gold with the black engine is pretty hard to beat I reckon. What colour did you have in mind. One colour or a custom paintjob ?

Dont think this the guy im thinking of thought his name was dave i think pretty sure hes in oregon but he paints an awful good looking fire paint not flames but true looking fire always wanted to paint my 07 tins to look like real fire this is the only thing i could find at killer paints

Single color, pearl white, a bright red, metallic blue, or gold. Engine is black.... Am open to others opinions

By 'bright red' do you mean like fire engine red ?? .. never seen a R3 that colour. Saw a bike painted Nascar red once , it's a DuPont paint I think .It was like a flat red colour with all black engine and cycle parts .... looked pretty neat.

By 'bright red' do you mean like fire engine red ?? .. never seen a R3 that colour. Saw a bike painted Nascar red once , it's a DuPont paint I think .It was like a flat red colour with all black engine and cycle parts .... looked pretty neat.

NASCAR red! A bright solid red, no metallic just a solid bright red! I thoyght that would really stick out with a black engine, and forks powder coated black as well. Only chrome black and red!!

mine was black, I had 4 coats of clear put over the top with a bright red fleck in it then 4 coats of clear.
The end result was a very deep finish, it still looks black in the shade but in sunlight its like a light black cherry colour.

Back