Color Matched Tsukayu Trunk

steelboss

.040 Over
Hi,
I just got around to taking pictures of the matched Tsukayu trunk ordered from Japan. :rolleyes: Nice chrome hardware, easy to install. I ordered '52 Ford L.E.D. tail lights from E-Bay to bring it into my road spec. Really a show-stopper anywhere I am. ;)
BTW...i quit the dark side and went back to MT. Now I see the big difference. The CT really pulls hard in ruts and can make you crash if you are not really strong. I miss the straight take-off and braking and of the CT, but the MT makes it handle much better. Still, when its going fast this bike will hurt you if you must stop suddenly, so be careful. Maybe I need a GTR1400 with ABS :eek:

Attachments

• DPP_0005.JPG
    DPP_0005.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DPP_0002.JPG
    DPP_0002.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 124
  • DPP_0011.JPG
    DPP_0011.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 104
No junk in that trunk

Hi,
I just got around to taking pictures of the matched Tsukayu trunk ordered from Japan. :rolleyes: Nice chrome hardware, easy to install. I ordered '52 Ford L.E.D. tail lights from E-Bay to bring it into my road spec. Really a show-stopper anywhere I am. ;)
BTW...i quit the dark side and went back to MT. Now I see the big difference. The CT really pulls hard in ruts and can make you crash if you are not really strong. I miss the straight take-off and braking and of the CT, but the MT makes it handle much better. Still, when its going fast this bike will hurt you if you must stop suddenly, so be careful. Maybe I need a GTR1400 with ABS :eek:

That matches well like it was meant to be. ;)

Back