slidderhd

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 R3T
Found out how much I really love this bike. Loaded down with Leather King Tourpak, and pulling a Timeout Camper. I'm not condoning speeding. Lets just say that 70 to 80 mph on a tank gets about 25mpg. She pulls so strong. I have the TORS with the download. What a great 500 mile trip today. Huntsville, AL. to Mena, Ar.

Attachments

• 1011121453.jpg
    1011121453.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1011121454a.jpg
    1011121454a.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 120
That's the new roughing it, I'm just Able to put mine inside the trailer So you can't see it, I also have electric heater for the cool nights :D Pulling my bunkhouse I get about 30 I try to keep My speed down about 70 to 75 is seems to improve my mileage and I do love it when you pass a pack of Harleys going uphill and your pulling a trailer. Just makes you feel all good inside :cool:

Less than 50lbs on the tongue. The A/C on the rear offsets the front. This type of camper has zero storage inside so anything other than the mattress is on the outside. I had a Bunkhouse style but wanted off the ground.

I have a blue tarp plus Astroturf I put under the dressing room and the Astroturf is large enough when I put on 8x10 add a room it gives me a nice area, I mostly stay at State and KOA campgrounds They normally always have good drainage. I have been real lucky not had any water problems. I got hooked on the king-size bed I'm not a small person and I love the room :D

That would be nice how about posting some pictures of CMA rally
Translation=== Christian motorcycle Association rally :D I can see more pictures of Different kinds of campers seems like that whole group pulls campers :)

Back