clutch reinstall thrust washer locations on 2013 r3 phantom red roaster,,i had this bikes clutch in a box ,basket case when i bought it,,,HELP

Korte

r3 2009 touring,
Ride
09 truimph rocket 3 touring two tone,#
were does idem part number 23 go and its place on the reassembly per the factory triumph manual I HAVE,,its called a spacer clutch assembly part number T1172727,,i got everything thing else and identified there placements per the manual on the tranmission output shalf,,but this spacer needs to go were,,,i cannt made it go together right please help someone,, 2013 triumph *phantom red) roadster model

Sounds like you're talking about the anti-shudder washer, that most of us throw away. Do some more research and look at photos. Take your time, and try to understand what's what. Big pain to have to open it up again, if it ain't right the first time.

Are you certain you're not mixing it up with #8 in the diagram?
#23 doesn't exist in a Roadster I think it's a mistake in the diagram. Diagram is misleading at best because you don't have #19 or #27 in a Roadster either, and #3 goes on the other side of the pull rod #24.

#8 goes on the input shaft immediately before the inner hub (#16).

Pics & dimensions would be helpful if you can manage them.

100065361-0-2_500x.jpg

Are you certain you're not mixing it up with #8 in the diagram?
#23 doesn't exist in a Roadster I think it's a mistake in the diagram. Diagram is misleading at best because you don't have #19 or #27 in a Roadster either, and #3 goes on the other side of the pull rod #24.

#8 goes on the input shaft immediately before the inner hub (#16).

Pics & dimensions would be helpful if you can manage them.

100065361-0-2_500x.jpg
Think it's a mistake in parts drawing, had same questions when I was inside mine. Called local dealer, they said it wasn't required.

Back