Clutch rattle in neutral

EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
I know this is somewhat of a common phenomenon on bikes, but I haven't seen it mentioned in the 2020+ forums so thought I'd ask. My bike didn't do this new, but now with ~4k miles on the clock, if I come to a stop in neutral with the clutch level released, I get some minor rattle noises from the clutch. Anything I need to be concerned with or have the dealer check out at my next visit?

I know this is somewhat of a common phenomenon on bikes, but I haven't seen it mentioned in the 2020+ forums so thought I'd ask. My bike didn't do this new, but now with ~4k miles on the clock, if I come to a stop in neutral with the clutch level released, I get some minor rattle noises from the clutch. Anything I need to be concerned with or have the dealer check out at my next visit?
Mine and my friends does the same!

When the metal plates between fiber discs wear in a little, they loosen up and do rattle on some bikes.. The Rocket is one of them.

Back