albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
standard R3 2006
i disconnected the clutch cable from the bell crank arm at the bottom as I replaced the clutch housing on the handle bar and the cable had to be removed from the handle then when I reconnected the cable to the bell crank and the handle bar THERE IS NO TENSION ANYMORE ??? from the bell crank.
did something snapped inside or did i do something wrong by removing the bell crank from the shaft nothing happened when removing so I cannot figure out what went wrong and I do not want to open the clutch housing the manual does not help much either !! somebody can think of what is wrong....

?

What is a "bell crank"?

Do you mean the "actuating arm" described in the manual? It would be the short lever that clamps to the spline shaft that pulls the outer clutch pressure plate.

Did you remove, or lift the actuating arm?

standard R3 2006
i disconnected the clutch cable from the bell crank arm at the bottom as I replaced the clutch housing on the handle bar and the cable had to be removed from the handle then when I reconnected the cable to the bell crank and the handle bar THERE IS NO TENSION ANYMORE ??? from the bell crank.
did something snapped inside or did i do something wrong by removing the bell crank from the shaft nothing happened when removing so I cannot figure out what went wrong and I do not want to open the clutch housing the manual does not help much either !! somebody can think of what is wrong....

PM sent with pictures and things to check bud hope it helps.
Let me know and we will go from there.

Back