Karl Tyrson

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
greetings everyone
I was hoping someone here can help me out with information on the fibers and plates for the clutch. there is no way to have them sent by anyone around the world in less than 45 days. So, someone here (thanks) told me the Hayabusa fibers can fit. So the dude at the store told me they have them, but wants to know exactly the messures of them as to not sell me something that won´t work. The first idea was to pull out one from my bike, but that means a lot of time and effort just to find out maybe they won´t fit. So, this guy asked me for the inner diameter, outer Diameter, Width and thickness for this fibers. So, does anyone has a fiber at hand (maybe a used one) or this specific data you can share with me? I´d be most gratefull.

Attachments

• pasta.jpg
    pasta.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
These should be the ones. maybe somrone can verify as i have not installed these plates and fibers, its what carpenter had used on someones bike here on forum they had built. Good luck

Attachments

• A0B65EC3-78B8-467A-AA36-B6DEFD658FF7.png
    A0B65EC3-78B8-467A-AA36-B6DEFD658FF7.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 182F45BD-658C-4C20-B215-DE25D196D64A.png
    182F45BD-658C-4C20-B215-DE25D196D64A.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 14
I think he's having a hard time getting them where he's located and wants to use the 'Busa ones - if they fit- as they are in stock local.

...day late, I guess

Nothing except getting them to Mexico, like any other sets so he is trying to round up a set that will fit the rocket in country.
That’s the exact problem. Triumph official dealer shop doesn’t have them on stock, not the originales nor others, they would take 3 months to have them here and the price, well, let’d put it this way, you might buy 4 sets of EBC with the price of an original. They overprice EVERYTHING that much, that everyone rather buy aftermarket than original.

Back