Kim Turner

.040 Over
Ride
2007 triumph Rocket III Classic
What is the correct standard length of the 2007 Classic clutch cable? What will fit from previous or later years?
Thank you

If it has Classic pull back bars. First available in 07 then it has the classic cable set which is longer 2007 to 2009. If not then it has standard bars and take standard cables. 2004 to 2009.

Curious, @Kim Turner why you would even bother ? Clutch cables much discussed here (search function is a wonderful thing) and they're so easy to have made any length you want them, with colors too. Much easier in my mind that worrying about what fits with what.

Curious, @Kim Turner why you would even bother ? Clutch cables much discussed here (search function is a wonderful thing) and they're so easy to have made any length you want them, with colors too. Much easier in my mind that worrying about what fits with what.

To Curious. ECONOMICS: Building up next years touring "spare parts kit". Slightly used a lot cheaper than brand new. DON'T be scared to ask, better than sifting through pages of threads, besides which "bone idle" is my middle name.

Back