Clocks for R3

Macrider

I,m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.
Ride
2010 Triumph R3T Black "Darksider" imitation 70cc motorized "Harley Davidson" bicycle
I just wanted to put in a good word about this amazing company that sells clocks for bikes. Clocks4Bikes motorcycle handlebar clock, thermometers, stem nut clocks, road king lock clock
I bought a handlebar clock for my Rocket 2 years ago and sometime during my trip out to the East Coast it had vibrated loose and fell off.
Just this morning I looked at my warranty and it says that they will replace your clock if it is lost!!!
Contacted them and yes ! they are happy to send me a new one.
This is the kind of excellent service that I really needed to let you guys know about.:)

I just wanted to put in a good word about this amazing company that sells clocks for bikes. Clocks4Bikes motorcycle handlebar clock, thermometers, stem nut clocks, road king lock clock
I bought a handlebar clock for my Rocket 2 years ago and sometime during my trip out to the East Coast it had vibrated loose and fell off.
Just this morning I looked at my warranty and it says that they will replace your clock if it is lost!!!
Contacted them and yes ! they are happy to send me a new one.
This is the kind of excellent service that I really needed to let you guys know about.:)
I have not lost mine but the service and quality from this small company is excellent and I would recommend them also.

I just recently upgraded mine to a back-lit one - clocks4bikes again. Great little product and excellent service - each came with a personalised thank you note!

Back