Clearview Shields

Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
These Shields are Designed to Mount to the OEM Triumph Brackets. (you must have one of the Triumph shields, the Triumph fixing kit does not include all of the brackets needed.) I want one of these shields instead of the Triumph, which has no vent option that stops back pressure, which without will make your shirt fill with air, looking like the Michelin Man, and I am fat enough!!!! What other brackets are they talking about. Thanks. for any help

You need the metal strapping that runs across the screen. Basically, they are sending you a clear piece of Lexan and you have to put all your hardware from the Triumph screen on it. In addition, you need the Triumph fixing kit.

You need the metal strapping that runs across the screen. Basically, they are sending you a clear piece of Lexan and you have to put all your hardware from the Triumph screen on it. In addition, you need the Triumph fixing kit.
Sounds like I'm sssssscrewed,

Try MRA screens. They use a handlebar mounting system and come with all the necessary hardware I believe. They have many screen options.

Back