Clearview order...still waiting!

Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Well, it's been 4 weeks now since I ordered a taller windshield for my Corbin Fairing. I'm trying a 17 1/2" tall windshield with a recurve to see if it helps with my helmet noise. It's not special, as Corbin uses a standard Harley mounting system. Clearview said they were are about 14 to 20 days behind on orders. Still waiting with no word...I noticed they didn't waste any time charging my credit card. I should have went with Cee Bailey, their service is much better but they didn't offer the size I wanted. I know....I'm just venting.

venting is good and they ought NOT be charging youre card until product is complete and ready to ship as it sounds like it is backordered. my clearview has been on for years and i love it, and the price was fair, and it arrived in a week. good product

venting is good and they ought NOT be charging youre card until product is complete and ready to ship as it sounds like it is backordered. my clearview has been on for years and i love it, and the price was fair, and it arrived in a week. good product

Venting must be good! I just got an email at 7 pm that they are starting production on my windshield. Will wonders never cease!

I even ordered a shield from them to be shipped halfway around the planet and it did arrive, but well, custom orders of anything are going to take a while, assuming the people making it have any kind of workload at all. Spring would be insanely busy in a place like that... you should have ordered in november! ;)

I even ordered a shield from them to be shipped halfway around the planet and it did arrive, but well, custom orders of anything are going to take a while, assuming the people making it have any kind of workload at all. Spring would be insanely busy in a place like that... you should have ordered in november! ;)

Hind sight is 20/20. I always plan ahead. I really didn't plan on ordering another windshield but after riding a bit this spring I decided to try taller one with a recurve. I'm fearful the wife is going to smother me in my sleep if I don't quit spending money on this Rocket.

I like my fairing and it looks cool on the bike, better hand protection, better handling at high speed, but I'm about ready to consider selling it. I'll see what the Clearview does. It should ship today.

Wait till you start messing with the exhaust, led lights, rear tire size, and sound system. The fear of SUDDEN asphyxia while sleeping REALLY become a TRUE NIGHTMARE. LOL Remember slowly but surely changes the bike. JMHO

Yeah windshields of any kind fall into two categories IMHO to be good - very low, so it just offloads your torso from the wind, or very high, where you sit in a bubble. The middle ground that bikes almost always ships with is bull****, just gets annoying. Personal opinion only obviously.

true enough, medium sized windshields dont work for ****, too much buffeting, tall is the way to go for me, puts the wind blast 6 inches over the top of your head.

Back