Clear turn signal bulb ??????

benelli_4572

Supercharged
I just purchased the clear turn signal lenses from newr3. THey look very well made. My question is the 1156a bulb they give with them is obviously amber. What is the point of putting on clear lenses to have a orange bulg poking through when not illuminated. I would like to know if anyone used a LED bulb with them. My concern it the bulbs will hyper-flash and look stupid. I know I can put in a resistor. If I put in a flash cube with one in it. Will it still hyperflash? OR is their a company who makes a error free 1156 or other working bulg for it??????

I put clear lenses on my goldwing and put in chrome 1156 bulbs, they look great, when lit they are amber, when not...just chrome. just google chrome 1156 and take your choice. BTW...buy three of 'em shortly after I put them in one burned out so I tried to paint a bulb with chrome. It looked great!....at first then the paint burned and tainted the inside of my lens! I would not go thru the PITA of LED bulb install (flasher/resistor)

the law talks about when underway, when the chrome bulbs are on the are amber, problem solved! Where do you get the clear lenses?

Back