classic self cancelling indicators

mickm7

.040 Over
Ride
2008 classic
classic self cancelling,can I add self cancelling relay,considering that power is there until you physically have to push indicator button to turn off..

If I were considering self cancelling - That is the system I would get I think. It's not just time based.

I am seriously considering their brake thingie for my new toy which has a down-shifter.

Interestingly there is a shed load of interesting tech starting to come out of Slovenia.

Edited

Found the install instructions they sent

STS_install_manual_ENGLISH1.png
STS_install_manual_ENGLISH2.png

Last edited:
That does sound like a good solution. I just installed the Kisan, which is time based, but also provides a lot of other safety features like running lights and flashing signal lights when braking.

Blinker Cancel / Running Lights / Flashing Brake

You may want to read my update this morning about taking apart the switch. Be really careful.

If I were considering self cancelling - That is the system I would get I think. It's not just time based.

I am seriously considering their brake thingie for my new toy which has a down-shifter.

Interestingly there is a shed load of interesting tech starting to come out of Slovenia.

Edited

Found the install instructions they sent

STS_install_manual_ENGLISH1.png
STS_install_manual_ENGLISH2.png
Down shifter??

Back