Classic Guys help me out!

Craftybigdog

Standard Bore
I have a 2007 Classic. All I have to say is the crash bars are crap and I can't even begin to tell you how easy they bend. Is there a new version that is a lot stronger that will actually hold my feet on the highway pegs. If there is something that does exist where can I get them? Thank you so much.

Don't own a classic but, I believe the one's for the Roadsters are much heavier and should work.

There was an early version with very light sheet metal tabs that bend with weight of feet. Triumph then brought out a new version which replaced the tabs with a well engineered mount that work and look great. Aftermarket copies are available of the std bar profile with the original tab style but much thicker that do not bend. That is what I and a few other have got and they work fine see these threads.

Engine Crash Bars read it all for comments and view of new and old Triumph factory versions.

I got my front and rears from this place in Texas and he shipped them to Australia at a reasonable rate so still less than half what they would have cost here.

Hard to beat his new combined set price US $219.00

Triumph Rocket III Front & Rear Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar

Front only US $142.00

Triumph Rocket III Front Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar A9758099

Rear only US $85.00

TRIUMPH ROCKET III CHROME REAR DRESSER BAR GUARD RAIL KIT Classic Roadster

He also sells them on Amazon for even cheaper I think.

Last edited:
There was an early version with very light sheet metal tabs that bend with weight of feet. Triumph then brought out a new version which replaced the tabs with a well engineered mount that work and look great. Aftermarket copies are available of the std bar profile with the original tab style but much thicker that do not bend. That is what I and a few other have got and they work fine see these threads.

Engine Crash Bars read it all for comments and view of new and old Triumph factory versions.

I got my front and rears from this place in Texas and he shipped them to Australia at a reasonable rate so still less than half what they would have cost here.

Hard to beat his new combined set price US $219.00

Triumph Rocket III Front & Rear Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar

Front only US $142.00

Triumph Rocket III Front Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar A9758099

Rear only US $85.00

TRIUMPH ROCKET III CHROME REAR DRESSER BAR GUARD RAIL KIT Classic Roadster

He also sells them on Amazon for even cheaper I think.

I got my crash bars from the guy in Texas, they are very good quality. They are on Ebay for $142 plus shipping.

Back