Chucky (Brisbane, Australia)

Chucky

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 R3 Roadster, 1966 T120R Chop, 1989 XV1100 Cafe Racer
Hi Everyone!
Recently purchased my first R3, a stock 2007 Roadster with 29,000Km after numerous friends reported back how life changing they were. I can say that it has ruined other bikes for me. This is the newest bike I have ever owned and has been purchased as a reliable workhorse as my other bikes (1966 T120R Chop and 1989 XV1100 Cafe Racer) can be either temperamental or liable to get me pulled over for the fact they are custom and I have a beard and tattoos :-/

I'll post a photo soon as I don't have photobucket etc.

I've been riding on the road since I was 16, in all weathers and as an Ex-Pat Pohm I still can't kick the habit of tinkering in the shed (hence the chop and XV1100) I have owned more bikes that I can remember of various brands and don't get into brand bashing or excessive brand loyalty.....all bikes and scooters are FUN!

I hope this was enough of an introduction to call off the moderators ;-)

now I best go search and read up on TuneECU to get rid of this bloody deceleration back fire! then open her up for a bit more fun.

Greetings from across the continent. I am sure you will have fun with your new toy and enjoy tinkering with it. Lots of ideas and information on here from all over the world from a good bunch of people (was going to say guys but I do know there are females on here as well).

Welcome from South Coast NSW, where are you at in this lovely big country of ours

Back