chrome trim for rear fender

butty

Standard Bore
high everybody have just chipped paint on rear fender under rear light when pushing bike out off garage the fender touched the wall i`m real *issed off with myself.some time ago i saw an add for a trim to go round the rear fender to match front trim on front fender but i can not find where i saw it if anybody knows could you point me in the right direction cheers steve

Yup, they got them on E-bay been thinking about it myself as I got a similar mystery chip on mine. One hundred bucks seemed a bit high for a piece of trim though.

I bought one off of ebay and it was $59 plus 9.95 shipping. excellent quality, only down side was drilling two holes in fender. I really like the product, it reminded me of something off of a 57 chevy. Heavy casting and nice chrome. Ebay store--Triumph Rocket 3 04-06 Rear Fender Tips

hope this helps

Mike

re chrome trim for rear fender

thanks everybody i found them i have ordersd one,iunderstand what your saying about drilling holes but if you treat the area drilled it won`t get rusty.i do like the font fender dressers mybe when i saved afew pennies i will treat myself thanks for the help and advise cheers steve

Back