For Sale Chrome Rear Rack (eBay)

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
Apparently I don't have enough privileges to post this in the eBay forum, but I wanted to make sure others see this in case anyone is looking for an OEM chrome rear rack to mate to their passenger backrest:

Triumph Thunderbird Sissy bar for Leather Bag Large | eBay

I just bought a Thunderbird rear rack and it is the same one that came with the R3 Touring model. The previous owner had discarded the rear rack, but kept the removable passenger backrest. After searching and realizing the Rocket Touring and Thunderbird share many parts I found a chrome rack. Note that this seller seems to be asking a rather high price because I paid the standard price for my NOS rack. YMMV.

For reference, see this Triumph Chrome Rear Rack part listing on Bike Bandit:

Triumph A2306380 - Best Price on Triumph LUGGAGE RACK Parts at BikeBandit.com

Cheers

Apparently I don't have enough privileges to post this in the eBay forum

Only complete bikes usually get posted there anyway.:D

Well found though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have heard they are unobtainable from Bike Bandit and elsewhere and just sold an 'as new' one to a forum member in the USA.

I have the matching Quick Release Sissy kit and Pillion pad with 2 keys and locks that suits this (see photo below) and have now got a new set of the side chrome fender covers A9758075 with the cutout for the QR lock brackets.

QUICK RELEASE SISSY BAR - CHROME A9758067
Lockable, supplied with 2 keys can be matched to bike’s ignition
Requires Rear Fender Trim Kit A9758075 and Sissy Bar Back Rest Pad

These are £240.00 (Au$430 US$265) in the UK now WITHOUT THE BACKPAD which can be another Au$150 to Au$200! CRAZY!

Triumph Quick Release Sissy Bar | A9758067

QUICK RELEASE SISSY BAR - CHROME A9758067
Lockable, supplied with 2 keys

Requires Sissy Bar Back Rest Pad
A9708240 full kit . Replaced A9708165 full kit both obsolete latest was A9700194 no longer available from dealers? Maybe on backorder only?

Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

upload_2019-2-4_15-5-43.png

LUGGAGE RACK - CHROME A9758068
For use with QR Sissy Bar Kit A9758067

upload_2019-2-4_15-8-34.png

Last edited:
Here ya go for anyone wanting the rack and a great price too! Pity the postage and 10% GST to Oz is a deal killer but if somebody just wants the rack, or this rack and my sissy bar kit it is a good opportunity to get a full kit.
Shipping to France is EUR13 or EUR30 to other EU countries the rest of us feel the postage burn!
Shipping:
EUR 149.90 (approx. US $170.10);):eek::eek::D

Triumph Rocket III Touring 2008 - 2016 A9758068

PORTE PAQUET CHROME pour TRIUMPH ROCKET III TOURING .ref: A9758068 * ORIGINAL | eBay

EUR 59.90
Approximately US $67.97

Great find, but wow on the shipping

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM TRIUMPH WITH THE SISSY BAR.
BUT
Here is another in USA Brand new US$99 or best offer with US$15 postage stateside.

TRIUMPH LUGGAGE RACK A9758068 | eBay

Somebody must want one to go with my Quick Release Sissy bar and Longhaul pad.

Back