Cherokee

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Indian Chief Vintage

Attachments

• WP_20161026_10_41_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161026_10_41_55_Pro.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 1
Cherokee I would like the handelbar clamp, and the headlight ring . How much for shipping to zip 75479 Savoy, Tx

Hi! I THINK I still have the headlight ring but I'm not at my house right now to look. Shipping should be $13.45 for medium flat rate or $6.80 if I can fit them into the small flat rate box for USPS which I think I can. I definitely can if it's just the clamp. UPS I'll have to go to the store and find out.

Cherokee I want the handlebar logo clamp $25, and the headlight ring $0, and the passenger chrome plates if you can do $40 on them. Let me know what you think and what the shipping will be with them shipped in one box. Thanks ,Tim

Cherokee I want the handlebar logo clamp $25, and the headlight ring $0, and the passenger chrome plates if you can do $40 on them. Let me know what you think and what the shipping will be with them shipped in one box. Thanks ,Tim

Had another of our brothers ask to purchase the passenger plates last night right after you asked about if they would clean up so those are sold.

I'm running by my house today and will see if I still have the headlight ring and will check the size also and see which box they will need.

Can you send me address info to sdee@live.com? Thanks!

Back