Chrome Frame license plate (Ontario Canada)

Tank

Supercharged
This one is for the Canadian rider more specifically riders from Ontario Canada. I'm have a hell of a time finding a bolt on no mods needs chrome plate cover.

Has anyone had any luck finding one? The ones offered by Kuryaken don't fit. The bolt holes don't line up. They aren't even remotely close.

Has anyone tried the triumph branded one?

Hi James I had the same problem, I ended up buying a LED lighted ,turn signal, brake light licence plate frame from Royal Distributing.
It was $49 from R.D and it looks just like this one.... http://www.jpcycles.com/product/561-012
It looks really sharp when lit up at night and is even highly visible during the day.
It is a bit smaller than Ontario plates, I simply cut with tin snips about a 1/4 inch off both ends and redrilled the licence plate bolt holes to match the frame.
I am really happy with it, It makes the bike stand out, it might be an option for you.
Wiring is a little bit of work, all the signal wires that you need to tap into are under the right side cover on the R3T.

Mac

Hi James I had the same problem, I ended up buying a LED lighted ,turn signal, brake light licence plate frame from Royal Distributing.
It was $49 from R.D and it looks just like this one.... http://www.jpcycles.com/product/561-012
It looks really sharp when lit up at night and is even highly visible during the day.
It is a bit smaller than Ontario plates, I simply cut with tin snips about a 1/4 inch off both ends and redrilled the licence plate bolt holes to match the frame.
I am really happy with it, It makes the bike stand out, it might be an option for you.
Wiring is a little bit of work, all the signal wires that you need to tap into are under the right side cover on the R3T.

Mac

One word

"ARRGH"

This one is for the Canadian rider more specifically riders from Ontario Canada. I'm have a hell of a time finding a bolt on no mods needs chrome plate cover.

Has anyone had any luck finding one? The ones offered by Kuryaken don't fit. The bolt holes don't line up. They aren't even remotely close.

Has anyone tried the triumph branded one?

I purchased the Triumph chrome one A9730221 and installed it on my Roadster. I had to re-drill the 4 holes in the license plate to fit the bracket. List price at Inglis Cycle was $52.99. The quality is much better than the one's on sale at Royal Distributing.
IMG_2716.JPG
. No other trimming needed and it looks good.

I purchased the Triumph chrome one A9730221 and installed it on my Roadster. I had to re-drill the 4 holes in the license plate to fit the bracket. List price at Inglis Cycle was $52.99. The quality is much better than the one's on sale at Royal Distributing.
IMG_2716.JPG
. No other trimming needed and it looks good.

This is EXACTLY what I needed! Thank you so much Gregger. It looks like the Triumph version covers the original plate holes too.....

Fantastic thanks mate!

Back