rmdjr01

.020 Over
Drove back to Raleigh yesterday and got my wife a 2011 Speedmaster for Christmas. Shes out of town till next thursday, only have to hide it from her for a couple days. Reckon Ill get a few brownie points Christmas morning. Phantom Black Speedmaster gonna look awsome riding with my new Rocket.

Not to mention the smile you put on Kristi and Jordan's faces. When are we ridin' ?

Not to mention the smile you put on Kristi and Jordan's faces. When are we ridin' ?
They were smiling, 2 really cool people.
Im usually off on Fri, Sat, and Sun. Try to ride all winter if not super cold. Let me know when you want to ride. I see you like to cook on your smoker. I try to smoke a couple shoulders every couple of weeks, dont get no better.

Drove back to Raleigh yesterday and got my wife a 2011 Speedmaster for Christmas. Shes out of town till next thursday, only have to hide it from her for a couple days. Reckon Ill get a few brownie points Christmas morning. Phantom Black Speedmaster gonna look awsome riding with my new Rocket.

If you have a good neighbour, ask them to keep it in their garage and wrap the key and directions, put that under the christmas tree and on christmas morning she can go searching.... top xmas pressie I rekon :D

That is a very very cool present, by the way.

Back