Chippewa Rally Boots

Gregger

Living Legend
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
Picked up a pair of these for $135 US with free shipping from Sheplers while I was Stateside. Great price but they have limited sizes left (Looks like these boots are on the chopping block). I love em. They look great with jeans. Have been breaking them in. Ordered a size 10D and they fit snug. They are breaking in nicely. Can hardly wait to ride em.
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG

Nice are they steel or composite toe or just regular?
regular toes on mine at least and very comfy also easy in and out with the big velcro opening and lined interior so you foot slide in and out so eeeeasy unlike some H- D boots bought at a bike shop I used to ride with. now I cut up the top of those HD and use them only while rototilling kind of reminding me the origtinal purpose

They look to be very heavy and sturdy . . . and tall!
Perhaps best for adventure riding?
For my old decrepit body, not good for the time spent walking around off the motor.
I'd also have issues using the outside opening for entry.
They are definitely studly looking, Patrick! :thumbsup:

I like them!

Sadly only 5 smallish sizes left. Be quick little people.;):(:D:cool:

Chippewa Motorcycle Boots | Sheplers

Select Size

• Rugged boots made to conquer the road
  • Handy hook and loop closure side rally flap
  • Reinforced shifter pad on foot
  • Quality crafted in the U.S.A
  • Rugged, non-slip Vibram Nitrile yellow plug soles
  • Extended sizes available.

Chippewa motorcycle boot features a cowhide leather foot and matching 12" shaft with full leather lining. Leather midsole. Texon insole. 3/4" rubber heel.

IMG_0239.JPG Not real fancy. Cow crap washes off pretty easily. Don't have to worry about the wife complaining after a walk through the pasture. Not bad for riding either. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

For LONG trips I use these
hunting-boots-chiruca-iceland-gtx.jpg

No shifter pad - but who cares? Goretex and thermal lined.

Shorter trips - lower height walking boots or Magnum - I would like a pair of MadeToMeasure Altberg Hoggs - Probably the All Weather Microlite as I've mates with the originals and they say they're a bit heavy.

For LONG trips I use these
hunting-boots-chiruca-iceland-gtx.jpg

No shifter pad - but who cares? Goretex and thermal lined.

Shorter trips - lower height walking boots or Magnum - I would like a pair of MadeToMeasure Altberg Hoggs - Probably the All Weather Microlite as I've mates with the originals and they say they're a bit heavy.
Do your calf muscles need restraining too? Like Dr. Robert Bruce Banner, another "physically weak, socially withdrawn, and emotionally reserved scientist." ;):D:p:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hulk - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Back