Chicken stripes??

mando

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
on my M1800R's or M109R's for the US guys I always had 260 wide Metzler me880 on and I used them from side to side scraping away the corners of the foodpegs (indicators scrape away pretty fast lol), on the R3 I am still getting familiar with the bikes handling and feel, after 1700km so I'm not there yet but I do have to lift my foot due to my boot scraping in corners, added pics from the M1800R and from the R3 rear rubber

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 122
A big "flat" profile rear tire would toiuch down to the edges making a U-turn in a parking lot :) The higher the profile, the further you have to lean over to get to the edge.

A big "flat" profile rear tire would toiuch down to the edges making a U-turn in a parking lot :) The higher the profile, the further you have to lean over to get to the edge.
:thumbsup:. And if you can rub the pegs making slow turns and U-turns you are exhibiting good clutch-hand -eye coordination. Try not to fall....like I have....on many occasions.:confused:

:thumbsup:. And if you can rub the pegs making slow turns and U-turns you are exhibiting good clutch-hand -eye coordination. Try not to fall....like I have....on many occasions.:confused:
I'm always awe struck when i watch police "show"/demo riding, with their wolly mammoth Harleys in parking lots, that takes skills and bell bronze cojones! :)

Back