Check your flebay account

Jag

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
just a heads up.
My father in laws flebay account was hacked and stuff he ordered was going to a secondary address in Florida.

He does not have or use a secondary address.

So you might want to check your flebay account to see if another address has been added to your account.

Don’t know the outcome yet, still being investigated by fleabay. They are trying to figure out if it was his computer hacked or theirs.

If you watch eBay and Rocket 3 for sale - you will see that many scammers out there with buy it now and dodgy contact details. E bay needs to tighten security.

I just was asked to verify my Pay Pal account on line it looked legit. I used my business credit card because it has a great security alert. Sure enough someone hit it up for over $300 for a plane ticket to Florida. They called me at 12:00 PM to notify me if I made the purchase, they canceled the card and sent me a new one within 3 days. If I used my personal credit card i would have be screwed.. I started a separate account for PayPal so if i get hacked I won't get whacked.

PayPal will always use your name on correspondence- also check the address on the bottom of any emails. Sometimes the PayPal logo looks not sharp.

My Ebay was hacked a while back funnily enough after i bought an item from a Chinese vendor , i gave them negative feed back as the product they sent wasnt what i ordered. So after they sent me 1/2 doz messages wanting me to change my negative feedback , someone in China using my account bought $100 LED light bar for a 4x4. I contacted Ebay after much stuffaround , i never got the money back and 3 weeks later i received a tiny little envelope from China containing 2 rubber bands................

Back