Check this dude out

My friends tell me I make it hard on the ****** rocket riders to keep up in the twisties with my Rocket. Yes some of us "Old Guys" can really ride. Sometime the bike doesn't matter. It is the rider in control that matters.

He appears to be sitting straight up, reminds me of a motorcycle cop.

He’s a former pro racer according to the comments... makes sense given is ability to throw it right to max lean and accelerate through the corner.

Love seeing the R6 have to hustle a bit to keep up.

I rode with the San Diego BMW Riders back in about 2004/5 and some of those guys, older than me, were very difficult to keep up with. We rode up to Big Bear Lake one weekend, a very beautiful road with lots of twisties, and I almost went over the cliff in a tight left curve, with no guardrail, trying to keep up with them. It would have been a long way down. I learned that day to ride my ride and not a fellow riders.

I have a cobber who rides like that on his Triumph Storm...i know his brake light works but i never see it when following him!...he's just a naturally fast rider and should have pursued a career in it...drives a car the same..!

I've heard that a bit over the years, young blokes think they invented riding smooth and fast. The bloke on the adventure bike looked to be doing it a lot easier than the bloke with the go pro on his helmet.

Back