Cheap Brake Pads - $15 shipped!

"Material: Non-Sintered / Organic"

I think you can expect shorter pad life and somewhat worse braking performance from kevlar pads compared to sintered ones. I once tried a set of EBC kevlar pads on my Harley, and they wore out in 3k miles (I was getting 10-12k miles out of EBC sintered pads).

Wow you have brass ones!! Brakes are not where I would cut corners on, but good luck!!

I got the bike with 23K miles. The stock pads had maybe 1/4 left and the fronts were noisy. I generally use one finger to brake and these pads have not changed that. So far they are OK.

"Material: Non-Sintered / Organic"

I think you can expect shorter pad life and somewhat worse braking performance from kevlar pads compared to sintered ones. I once tried a set of EBC kevlar pads on my Harley, and they wore out in 3k miles (I was getting 10-12k miles out of EBC sintered pads).

I saw enough metal strands (copper?) in the pads to question the manufacturers description.

The cheap pads are okay in Florida where the highest point is 345feet, I have used them myself before but when I go to the mountains I put the HH ones in.
One drawback to the cheaper pads they make hell off a mess on the wheels remember and clean them weekly

Back