Chariot

.040 Over
Ride
2017 Rocket 3 R modified trike to take wheelchair

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 13.51.36.jpeg

Hi, guys,

Got the ABS tested last Saturday, just at slow speed 10MPH, but it works fine back and front. Only one shock was fitted each side to check for roll. Looks like we might get away with changing only two of the springs, perhaps around 750lbs. Paul is going to consult the manufacturer. Still have the anti-roll bars to make, powder coating front forks but it's coming on.

He is also busy just now making a chassis for a streamliner which the owner is going for a record at Bonneville next year in the 125 class. Record has stood since 2010 at 146.7MPH.

jmo
there is not enough space on the rear bracket/fender for tire expansion u need to raise it up and give it a check.

Many thanks to all the guys on the forum! Views of my video have now passed 2000. I am really pleased for Graham who made the film unfunded. He spent a lot of time on it and it has brought Guillain-Barre Syndrome awareness to a lot more people. I never thought for a moment, 7 years ago, that I would be paralysed and in a wheelchair. My idea of retirement was to play with my paraglider, go touring on my Street Triple and generally make up for the time I had spent on oil rigs in various deserts in the Middle East for the previous 35 years. I was in Libya when Reagan, with Thatcher's approval, bombed Tripoli. I used to work 4 weeks on and 4 off. Not a lot of laughs most of the time but it paid the bills. Anyway, thanks again for all the support!

Many thanks to all the guys on the forum! Views of my video have now passed 2000. I am really pleased for Graham who made the film unfunded. He spent a lot of time on it and it has brought Guillain-Barre Syndrome awareness to a lot more people. I never thought for a moment, 7 years ago, that I would be paralysed and in a wheelchair. My idea of retirement was to play with my paraglider, go touring on my Street Triple and generally make up for the time I had spent on oil rigs in various deserts in the Middle East for the previous 35 years. I was in Libya when Reagan, with Thatcher's approval, bombed Tripoli. I used to work 4 weeks on and 4 off. Not a lot of laughs most of the time but it paid the bills. Anyway, thanks again for all the support!

Back