Chariot Mark 2 rebuild.

Chariot

.040 Over
Ride
2017 Rocket 3 R modified trike to take wheelchair
VIMEO
Youtube highway star day 1 and 2

Paul's back is better so we are rocking and rolling again. No8 photo show ABS disc inserted in the drive line, No6, 7 and 8 show wishbones strengthened and extra mount welded on.
The rest are start of construction. Hoping to make some good progress today.

Attachments

• Unknown-14.jpeg
    Unknown-14.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Unknown-19.jpeg
    Unknown-19.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Unknown-20.jpeg
    Unknown-20.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Unknown-21.jpeg
    Unknown-21.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Unknown-22.jpeg
    Unknown-22.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 19
  • Unknown-23.jpeg
    Unknown-23.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Unknown-24.jpeg
    Unknown-24.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Unknown-25.jpeg
    Unknown-25.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 18
Thanks guys. Will post some more photos tomorrow. Paul is working on the rear brakes. He found the floating callipers were hitting the mudguard stays so in effect only one pad was doing any work. No wonder the brakes were crap. I had changed to EBC pads to try and improve the braking. 💡

....thats impressive...looking forward to seeing it when youre finished...good job guys!....I think that boy of yours is standout...just sayin.
Hi Tal, my other son Peter rides a Street Triple and couldn't be involved in the movie as he was hooked up with work. However he does take me out whenever he can and only lives a mile away. Trike is back on its wheels and ABS has been tested:)

Hi Tal, my other son Peter rides a Street Triple and couldn't be involved in the movie as he was hooked up with work. However he does take me out whenever he can and only lives a mile away. Trike is back on its wheels and ABS has been tested:)
You must be a great dad cos the love is coming back now from your boys...theres a lesson for all of us in this story of yours and we should all take a minute or two to reflect...good on you...

Back