Changed to Classic seat and back rest

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Didn't ever think I would like the Classic seat on my bike, but I actually think it looks pretty good.. and it's really comfortable to boot! Just picked up the matching back rest pad today.. :)

I have considered floor boards... they are probably next on my list.. lol

I had the Roadster screen for a while.. but I wasn't happy with it.. probably because I've always ridden without a windshield.. lol. BUT.. I am being tempted to go that route again.. lol

I actually went and looked at a Gold Wing the other day.. It felt small after riding the Rocket for the past few years now.. lol Haven't ridden one.. just sat on it and flicked it around.

I just could't do the tall sissy bar.. When I had the small gel pad on there, I thought about cutting it shorter.. but this Classic set up will do for quite a while.

I had the Roadster screen for a while.. but I wasn't happy with it.. probably because I've always ridden without a windshield.. lol. BUT.. I am being tempted to go that route again.. lol

I actually went and looked at a Gold Wing the other day.. It felt small after riding the Rocket for the past few years now.. lol Haven't ridden one.. just sat on it and flicked it around.
I just mentioned boards and how reasonable the Triumph Classic complete conversion kit was on another thread. If you missed it, I got a really good deal several months ago from Gengras Triumph. (They have taken as much as 20% off accessories when I ask)
Good guys.
Under $400 vs. nearly $500 for the same stuff from Rivco. FYI

How much was it? I've been thinking of renting one this fall just to see what their like.

Can't decide if I should leave mine in couch mode with the Russel seat and back rest for the RAA for comfort or stripped down with the solo seat. It looks so much better that way.

It was $18K+ something.. Used.. but low miles.. If I get to thinking about it at some point, I would rent one too just to really try it out.. But.. then I rode the Rocket today for about 150 miles and it was running so good.. lol

Well, mine will be in Classic mode since Dawn is riding with.. lol Although, I actually like the look.. Also, I can't find my stupid set of fender rail covers so I can remove the luggage rack.. I have two sets of them and they are both gone!.. lol I'm beginning to wonder if there's a secret Rocket owner living close by..

Back