ChrisACT

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Rocket III Special Edition
CES header for sale.

Silver with black shields.

Used working condition.

Comes with three new copper exhaust gaskets still in packets.

As pictured below when they were on ishrub's Roadster.

Link Removed

They are designed for Roadsters and wouldn't fit my Standard with the factory foot boards setup without modification.

I should've checked before purchasing them.

My loss is your gain.

Asking $1000AUD.

Here's a more recent pic (today)

CES_FB3.jpg

You can see that they've got a few of marks on them and a bit of surface rust from previous use. I was going to have them blasted and recoated so that didn't bother me.

Costs about $250 - $300 to have that done in Australia (including the heat shields) then they're basically good as new.

Last edited:
Looks like a pony motor above the header, on Ishrub's bike. At first I thought it was a small compressor, blower or something. But I guess it's a light. Now that's what I call High Beams! Cool

@ChrisACT do you have the Classic Floorboard Kit A9758081 or the Standard Floorboard Kit A9758085?

The Classic kit is lower and the boards are on less of an angle. The footpeg/board rail is higher on the Standard kit but @1olbull has his set up with CES headers on his Roadster no problem. Maybe check his detailed install thread. It may require a slight relocate or mod of the brake reservoir. These can often easily be mounted remotely.

1olbull's
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

BOARDS ON MY ROADSTER - FINALLY!

I have a brand new unopened Standard Floorboard Kit A9758085 and a used one with rails and footboards etc but maybe missing the rocker gear lever, I'll have to check, I'm happy to swap any or all my used bits for your possibly 'Classic' ones if that helps?

I think the 'Classic' kit also has a much bigger foot brake pedal pad like the R3Ts do.

Last edited:
@Ishrub
Great of you to help a guy out!
Zoom in on the pix - you will see the bracket necessary to make for relocating the master cylinder.

Last edited:
Extract from thread

Google images
Floorboard parts help

Link Removed

I believe they are comparing the Classic (LHS) to the Standard (RHS) in the photos not the Roadster, but the Roadster is probably as low as the Classic. I think @1olbull has boards on a Standard bar mount which gives the much increased clearance to the Roadster.

@ChrisACT do you have the Classic Floorboard Kit A9758081 or the Standard Floorboard Kit A9758085?

The Classic kit is lower and the boards are on less of an angle. The footpeg/board rail is higher on the Standard kit but @1olbull has his set up with CES headers on his Roadster no problem. Maybe check his detailed install thread. It may require a slight relocate or mod of the brake reservoir. These can often easily be mounted remotely.

1olbull's
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

I have a brand new unopened Standard Floorboard Kit A9758085 and a used one with rails and footboards etc but maybe missing the rocker gear lever, I'll have to check, I'm happy to swap any or all my used bits for your possibly 'Classic' ones if that helps?

I think the 'Classic' kit also has a much bigger foot brake pedal pad like the R3Ts do.

I think mine are the standard boards Whatever comes stock on the Rocket III Special Edition.

Here's mine as I bought it. Boards haven't changed. The don't look low like the classic boards from your photo.
Rocket3ae.jpg

So are they still for sale , how much to ship to Blighty?

You talking about the header or ishrub's boards?

Last edited:
I think mine are the standard boards Whatever comes stock on the Rocket III Special Edition.

Here's mine as I bought it. Boards haven't changed. The don't look low like the classic boards from your photo.
Rocket3ae.jpg

You talking about the header or ishrub's boards?
The header !

Back