Ceramic coating companies ?

My yellow spots suck but conrad wants them bungs up close as you can, i know you know but i just wanted to post this picture

A00ECAE7-CA57-4D1A-9B26-487B9A83085A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jet Hott is a great choice. I've used them on a couple of occasions and always been very happy with their work. They are local to me here also and that's a big plus. Being able to see the options and also see their work when you pick up your parts beats having to ship stuff back and forth.

as close to the flange as you can

I may be wrong but I think you don't want to be too close to the flange as the heat will be a problem and affect the reading on the wide-band sensor
I know when tuning my Daytona we were using the stock port and had to replace the sensor a couple of times until we welded in a new bung moving the sensor further back.
I'm not sure what the advantage is on getting them close to the head?

I may be wrong but I think you don't want to be too close to the flange as the heat will be a problem and affect the reading on the wide-band sensor
I know when tuning my Daytona we were using the stock port and had to replace the sensor a couple of times until we welded in a new bung moving the sensor further back.
Me neither bud conrad has been building harleys for 30 years and just said get them close as possible set bung in that area and said put them here. they wont stay in just for tuning? And then plugged until next tune

I will ask tomorrow and pass along your experience with this and tell him its you that we call to get info

I put them in close to the head as possible, but it doesn’t need to be exactly right there. Keeping them in the same orientation and position between cylinders is what you are after.

Ole skool Daytona

Attachments

• 544523EA-AC2D-4919-B55A-C6DAE0BAD630.jpeg
    544523EA-AC2D-4919-B55A-C6DAE0BAD630.jpeg
    668.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 17EBA597-D014-415D-9A40-EA400EC0FC76.jpeg
    17EBA597-D014-415D-9A40-EA400EC0FC76.jpeg
    726.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 33AC2C73-1842-4406-AB6A-6867080287D0.jpeg
    33AC2C73-1842-4406-AB6A-6867080287D0.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 33
Call her and she will send you sample colors and go over everything so yoi can pick exactly what you want. Mine are ultra off road 2000 kinda gritty but you can touch and not get burned but will still melt a boot heel if you leave sitting up against pipe :banghead: Notice the black mark, smell gave it away
Shame on you! Go old school leather soles, they only char! ;) 🤔🤣:whitstling:

Jet hott right in okc is where they do the ultra coat 2000 degrees and extreme 2500 degrees you can touch no problem many colors great price fast turn around they do the classic finish in north Carolina its awesome they’re awesome

E1FDC0D4-5A18-42A9-A7BC-7FFDA0E2335D.jpeg
ADE5E468-0A1C-4859-A62F-230FB753F143.png
My Predator exhaust that Sam made were coated by this business. Great job that still looks the business after 80000klm +

Back