Ceramic coating companies ?

Jet hott right in okc is where they do the ultra coat 2000 degrees and extreme 2500 degrees you can touch no problem many colors great price fast turn around they do the classic finish in north Carolina its awesome they’re awesome

E1FDC0D4-5A18-42A9-A7BC-7FFDA0E2335D.jpeg
ADE5E468-0A1C-4859-A62F-230FB753F143.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go with extreme coat which is like 80 grit they guarantee for life the lady i think andrea is super good to work with ask her about guarantee if youre ok with the extreme coating

I want the best inside and out. Thinking about the satin black. Would blend in with the powder coating i have planned on the rack and side rails among a few other items.
Call her and she will send you sample colors and go over everything so yoi can pick exactly what you want. Mine are ultra off road 2000 kinda gritty but you can touch and not get burned but will still melt a boot heel if you leave sitting up against pipe :banghead: Notice the black mark, smell gave it away

When youre done with your build, i have the tuner for you, gonna need bungs in those headers before jet hot if youd like each cylinder dialed in on afr and timing. If you’re interested just let me know and we will make it happen.

Oh i know i wish i was close enough to drop mine off to you to weld mine, 7806-1563 and 7806-1564 as close to the flange as you can then send on and they will coat the cap off screw as well so its nice and neat

8C7CD314-2664-4D67-BF87-5875F7B8045D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back