snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Finally got the center stand mounted, took a little doing but not to bad. A little grinding here...a little grinding there. Sure made it nice cleaning the wheels last night. The jury is still out on this bling, I need to have it on a while before I know how much I like it. Any body else have one of these?

I bought one of the first ones. It didn't fit. I didn't feel like grinding anything so I returned it.

bought one and found out it will not work on the r3t. the foot hits the chrome cover over the bend in the pipe. i also managed to strip out the rear hole on the side that has 2 holes. so if anyone wants one cheaper i will sell it to you for $200. all you have to do is to tap it out or drill out.

Center stand Q

I'm a gal, about 5'6" average strength. Ride a R3, could I get that baby up on the stand?

Does it give you enough hieght to get the rear wheel out??? From the Rivco site it appears to only give like an inch of lift.. If you can't pull the wheel, what's the purpose??

Does it give you enough hieght to get the rear wheel out??? From the Rivco site it appears to only give like an inch of lift.. If you can't pull the wheel, what's the purpose??
It makes cleaning much easier. You would need a center stand that would raise it a couple of feet in the air to get that fat tire off:D

It makes cleaning much easier. You would need a center stand that would raise it a couple of feet in the air to get that fat tire off:D
Ahhhh.... Makes sense now..
I'm still trying to figure how to get the wheels off.. I just don't trust the Sears jack I got for my wife's Magna... Guess I'll have to figure it out..

Ahhhh.... Makes sense now..
I'm still trying to figure how to get the wheels off.. I just don't trust the Sears jack I got for my wife's Magna... Guess I'll have to figure it out..
I bought a engine host or block and tackle (not sure the proper name) from Northern Tool for about $40 and a couple of short straps that I hook around the schock mounts and it really works well. You can move it very incrementally so as to get the axle in and out.

Back