Want to Buy Cat Delete and/or TOR for Gen 1 Classic Tourer.

FalconR3CT

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic Tourer
Hi All,

I'm looking to liven the Rocket up a bit by replacing the stock pipes with a TOR system for my 2007 R3 Classic Tourer. I am also searching for a Cat delete system.

Funds are limited but not sure which is the best method to start.
Coming from the Sprint ST 1050 the Rocket is a different beast and I am hooked but I do want to hear the music from that triple be a little deeper. :)

Thanks

Picked up an unused, New in Box, TOR for the 07 Rocket on EBay, Full 3 pipe set up. :)
Still looking for a cat delete to go with it.

Some hollow the box, but the tri-pipe is a better option.

Be sure to reprogram the computer or add a powercommander (have one available). A O2 sensor bypass plug is suggested. You'll likely get poor performance and run into high idle problems without changing the air fuel ratio--these things are extremely picky.

I have a 07 Classic with the same setup. Best of luck and hold onto the handle bars for your life!

Some hollow the box, but the tri-pipe is a better option.

Be sure to reprogram the computer or add a powercommander (have one available). A O2 sensor bypass plug is suggested. You'll likely get poor performance and run into high idle problems without changing the air fuel ratio--these things are extremely picky.

I have a 07 Classic with the same setup. Best of luck and hold onto the handle bars for your life!

One other note: I used one stock pipe on mine (the right one due to different lengths) in combo with the two left TOR's. Really added a deeper tone. Also used cone tips which helped direct the sound for less raspy tone.

One other note: I used one stock pipe on mine (the right one due to different lengths) in combo with the two left TOR's. Really added a deeper tone. Also used cone tips which helped direct the sound for less raspy tone.
I'll have to try the tip combinations as they look easy to swap out.

I've read other posts talking about coring out the OEM cat but couldn't find instruction. I will most likely search for a proper cat bypass or have a custom one made.
What are the details on the Power commander?

Ps. I believe we have the same color scheme, Blue/Graphite. I haven't seen another one like it in my travels.

I'll have to try the tip combinations as they look easy to swap out.

I've read other posts talking about coring out the OEM cat but couldn't find instruction. I will most likely search for a proper cat bypass or have a custom one made.
What are the details on the Power commander?

Ps. I believe we have the same color scheme, Blue/Graphite. I haven't seen another one like it in my travels.

Glad to know another Blue/Graphite exists :)

I have a power commander from an 07 Classic dyno tuned with crossover, TORS and K&N filter. plugs directly into wiring harness connector under tank, mounts under left side cover and connect ground to battery. really simple. setup to add extra fuel at low and mid rpms. use in combo with your stock computer. have listed also on omaha craigslist https://omaha.craigslist.org/mpo/4933054939.html

I re-tuned my computer with tune ECU (with a bit of nervousness). performance about same either way.

Glad to know another Blue/Graphite exists :)

I have a power commander from an 07 Classic dyno tuned with crossover, TORS and K&N filter. plugs directly into wiring harness connector under tank, mounts under left side cover and connect ground to battery. really simple. setup to add extra fuel at low and mid rpms. use in combo with your stock computer. have listed also on omaha craigslist https://omaha.craigslist.org/mpo/4933054939.html

I re-tuned my computer with tune ECU (with a bit of nervousness). performance about same either way.

I like the color, I think of it as Navy Blue and Ship Gray.

I'll have to get more info on the Power Commander but I'm interested in the TuneECU setup.
I had a TuneBoy on the Sprint, still have the cable, but don't know if it'll work with the TuneECU software. I'd use TuneBoy software again but another $150 just to reuse a cable is extreme in my opinion, versus $20-$25 for a new cable from Amazon. I'll look through the threads for more info. Do you have any quick insight to share?

Thanks again

I like the color, I think of it as Navy Blue and Ship Gray.

I'll have to get more info on the Power Commander but I'm interested in the TuneECU setup.
I had a TuneBoy on the Sprint, still have the cable, but don't know if it'll work with the TuneECU software. I'd use TuneBoy software again but another $150 just to reuse a cable is extreme in my opinion, versus $20-$25 for a new cable from Amazon. I'll look through the threads for more info. Do you have any quick insight to share?

Thanks again

The Rockets computer and the TuneECU software require the specific chip listed in some other forum (I don't remember the chip name). I learned the hard way buying a more generic cable that didn't work. Then choose the tune for aftermarket pipes. I furthered it by using a dyno'd tune. sorry don't remember the number.

Back