I don't have a car of my dreams :(. As long as it can pull my bike trailer Im happy.

IMG_0759.JPG

A bigger trailer to fit two bikes would be nice.

My dream car had always been a Toyota Supra, and I had a secret dream that my 1st car would be a Supra.
Everybody laughed at my dream though, as due to insurance here amongst other things, people's first cars are always small weak cars.

But this was my 1st car

Also passed the test in this, in spite of what everyone including my instructor said.

I miss it a lot.

I mentioned this in a different thread awhile back, but my son surprised me with my "Forever Birthday Present" dream car back in '15 (we picked her out together) and then after we did some work to bring her up to daily-driver quality (because I like to use the things I have and not just admire them...) she came out like this...
Meet Diane, my 1970 GS455 - A "Forever Birthday" gift from our youngest son several years back.

DSC_9840-F.jpg

Not perfect... but perfect for me. Hence her name "Diane" which is my brides middle name...:ninja:
-MIG

Very nice but us lowly peasants are not allowed in, only private events and charities held by rich people will be the only ones that get to see such an awesome collection of Americana in it heyday!!
Get to a MECUM Auto Auction. There will be an incredible show of vehicles for the price of admission.

Back