sunsettt

"2015" Rocket X 090/500
Ride
2015 Rocket X 90/500
I am selling a Carpenter Sidewinder Exhaust(black), used for 2 months. I am selling because I prefer the look of dual exhaust so I replaced the original header with TOR's I paid $1,400 will sell for $900 plus shipping

Attachments

• 20171213_151402_resized_1.jpg
    20171213_151402_resized_1.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20171213_151128_resized_1.jpg
    20171213_151128_resized_1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 14
Jeez, a real bargain too, the Scot in @scot in exile will hate that, he just bought one recently from Carpenter to! ;):p:D

I resemble that remark:D it is a good price now someone who wants max power the carp exhaust is the only way to go all others (might look better) but do not give the same performance gains.

I have nothing bad to say about Carpenter Exhaust or CES. Did pick Paul's system based on the fact that I ride a lot. Required a system that tucks in more than the other systems. Very happy with the choice I made. Can wear a cold weather suit with no worries of burning a hole in the suit while riding. Power and torque very happy with the results. I am sure that the folks who bought the carpenters system and the CES system are happy with there choice as well. To post a comment like what was posted in regards to "BAD TASTE" Well..........................................................................

I am selling a Carpenter Sidewinder Exhaust(black), used for 2 months. I am selling because I prefer the look of dual exhaust so I replaced the original header with TOR's I paid $1,400 will sell for $900 plus shipping
Does it have a baffle?

I would like to purchase. PM sent. Could you show a picture of the installed baffle?

Last edited:
How is the sound of the carpenter exhaust with the baffle? I have heard them described as loud as he!! without baffles. Do the baffles make them manageable? If they can be quieted and they are still available I could be interested.

Back