Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
Carpenter Racing is about 260 miles from my home. Do they Dyno via TuneECU? With the cost of a Power Comander with AT, it seems better alternative to have a pro tune instead. And put that money toward the Tune, 2015 Roadster ABS, Tors and Ramair intake, which are being expected in the mail anytime now, coming from @Ishrub. I am a... FNG...:thumbsdown: so any knowledge is greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time. Oh great Wizards of R3 knowledge. :thumbsup:

Last I know, no. They had problems with an early version, and Bob abandoned it and never went back.

I'd suggest you check them out. Being 5000 miles away, I cannot try them myself so easily. But it looks like they do make the fastest n/a Rockets available.

He uses the PC in conjunction with Tuneboy, which isn't free but I believe is included in the price, but I think the price is based on you already having PC. Best bet is to call him, really nice guy, he was the only one I trusted to rebuild my transmission when it failed.

He uses the PC in conjunction with Tuneboy, which isn't free but I believe is included in the price, but I think the price is based on you already having PC. Best bet is to call him, really nice guy, he was the only one I trusted to rebuild my transmission when it failed.
Thanks alot, will call him

Back