Brenna1960

.060 Over
Ride
2013 harley road king
Ok, I don't know if it's me or what but when I go on the web sight I do not find anywhere the Rocket packages anymore. I see the pipes, and head bolts but that is all?
I do know I called them about a month or so ago and they were having problems getting their pipes from who ever makes them for them. I was also told they could not get the 240 hp from the new bikes due to something in the computer and I think they were not able to turn them up to the 9k rev limit. I wonder if that is what's up or am I just totally missing it on the sight?

Hmm I swear I looked there! Ok good to go,except I know that when I talked to them on the phone and the problems with the pipes and the lack of Hp due to the lack of revs was true....a month ago.

Hmm I swear I looked there! Ok good to go,except I know that when I talked to them on the phone and the problems with the pipes and the lack of Hp due to the lack of revs was true....a month ago.
Ask for a different cam that brings the torque in earlier (so you can use it where you normally ride it).
As you can see by my dyno sheet - the torque comes in quite early and gets you going from a lower rev range and I don't have to ring its neck (Rev the tits off it) to make good power.
I would be up to 240 ish if I had changed my valves but they are standards ones.

223Hp Dyno June 2015.jpg

Ask for a different cam that brings the torque in earlier (so you can use it where you normally ride it).
As you can see by my dyno sheet - the torque comes in quite early and gets you going from a lower rev range and I don't have to ring its neck (Rev the tits off it) to make good power.
I would be up to 240 ish if I had changed my valves but they are standards ones.

223Hp Dyno June 2015.jpg
I'm with you on that, I'm a torque guy,horsepower is nice too though!

Mine is a '12. I haven't heard about the 15 being different, but the 14 runs the same tune as the 13 did.
Hey Steel I have a question for you..... After they put in your stage 2 kit do they or you have to break it in with the new pistons and rings or since it already has miles on it that will suffice? Or did you have it put on the dyno later? I seem to recall in speaking with Carpenter a couple years ago that they didn't dyno the bikes right after the build which makes sense to me, I would want break In miles on mine. But.....the build says "tuned & dyno'ed"

Back