R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
upload_2018-11-4_16-16-31.png

Will it ever happen?

I hope so. Looking at this pic, I'm wondering can that setup be fitted into a Rocket chassis. Yank out the stock air filter box and you might have room for the turbo on Roadster etc with the ABS box below. If battery could be relocated you'd have ample space.
Intake filter in place of/under left side panel.

Oh where is @IMFASTTOO :D

upload_2018-11-4_16-16-31.png

Will it ever happen?

I hope so. Looking at this pic, I'm wondering can that setup be fitted into a Rocket chassis. Yank out the stock air filter box and you might have room for the turbo on Roadster etc with the ABS box below. If battery could be relocated you'd have ample space.
Intake filter in place of/under left side panel.

Oh where is @IMFASTTOO :D
The last time I was at the shop it was a lot further along. It was in the bike and had the air box removed and a new location for things like the ecu and the battery. ABS had been relocated also. We have been blessed by the powers above not to here a bunch of fussing. Don't rock the boat :D

The last time I was at the shop it was a lot further along. It was in the bike and had the air box removed and a new location for things like the ecu and the battery. ABS had been relocated also. We have been blessed by the powers above not to here a bunch of fussing. Don't rock the boat :D
OH OK yes the bike is on HOLD at the moment

I spoke with Bob about this kit a few weeks ago. If someone is serious... they should call him. Have a large check on hand!

Wow so how much Hp and torque will it be?
What carpenter kit does it have?

The answer I got, basically word for word was "How much do you want?" when I spoke with him... lol.

Spoiler alert... its more than a C7 corvette makes.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181220_194345.png

So you don't have to look for it.

That's way way too much power.

And for those that say you can never have too much power a stock rocket is quicker than this C7 to a 60mph.

Back