KeystoneTR3

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket GT
Have less than 600 miles on my 2022 and since it’s too quiet I decided to get something to wake it up. I installed it this evening and took a first start up video afterwards. The optional perforated core silencer is in during this video.

Tomorrow I’ll be loading Carpenter’s tune for the system and see how it does since my DNA air filter is on too.

I must say I like the looks of it more than I thought I would. The sound is loud but in a healthy/intimating way. My concern is the heat on the right side with no heat shields on the headers. Not to shabby over all. :thumbsup:
I would get a Cerakote done, looking at maybe $200. Though a lot of people with Triumphs tend to wrap them but I don’t like wraps.

It’s prett close fit to the engine and frame. My Alpinestar Drystar adventure gear pants are baggy and I was resting my legs and I noticed too late. Would have never happened on my leathers or my riding jeans that tuck into my boots.

Have less than 600 miles on my 2022 and since it’s too quiet I decided to get something to wake it up. I installed it this evening and took a first start up video afterwards. The optional perforated core silencer is in during this video.

Tomorrow I’ll be loading Carpenter’s tune for the system and see how it does since my DNA air filter is on too.
Sounds nice, but stock looks still do it for me. Hope it works well for you!

Everyone is different of course and like Louballs I really like the stock setups looks. It is a shame the sound is so muted and wimpy on such a huge engine. I would think Triumph would have made it a throater sound but then I think about that pissy stock horn. Just beeping the horn says I'm a pu** so I don't do it. I can scream louder than the horn even with the face shield down. I'm certain the roadrunner likes it but it's embarrassing to me. Maybe it's time to get an aftermarket one.👍

Back