Carpenter R3 in North TX or Southern Oklahoma

Anomaly

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3T
I'm looking for someone in the North Texas area or Southern Oklahoma area that has a rocket with a carpenter exhaust. I've not been inpressed with the sound of the carpenter exhaust from videos posted online, but people do rave about the sound. Before I try any other performance upgrades to my bike, I want to hear in person a carpenter R3.

I'm just looking for someone to spare a few minutes of their time letting me hear their bike. If it makes any difference, I live in McKinney, TX.

P.S. I'm not afraid of a nice long day trip to meet you.

I have the same feeling about the sound and would love to hear it in person. I am in Washington state. Anyone around the Seattle area that I can get to meet who have a performance exhaust on theirs? D&D, Dave Platt, Carpenter, TORs anything else?!

I don't have the carpenter exhaust, but I do have Dane's exhaust without the baffle if you would like to hear it. I'm in Frisco.

I'm looking for someone in the North Texas area or Southern Oklahoma area that has a rocket with a carpenter exhaust. I've not been inpressed with the sound of the carpenter exhaust from videos posted online, but people do rave about the sound. Before I try any other performance upgrades to my bike, I want to hear in person a carpenter R3.

I'm just looking for someone to spare a few minutes of their time letting me hear their bike. If it makes any difference, I live in McKinney, TX.

P.S. I'm not afraid of a nice long day trip to meet you.
YES VIDEOS dont give you the real sound for any exhaust

I have them and of course like the sound as long as your not riding it for more then 1/2 hour. After that you won't notice your loss of hearing until you stop and try to hear someone talk to you. Or wonder why you have to turn the TV all the way up to hear it. So keep a set of ear plugs with you for those times and it will be fine.

Good sounding pipes but know heat shields so I had mine custom made. Pretty price buy you save money in the long run that you would be buying pants with. Oh the burnt pants can be made into shorts if you wear them :)

I have the same feeling about the sound and would love to hear it in person. I am in Washington state. Anyone around the Seattle area that I can get to meet who have a performance exhaust on theirs? D&D, Dave Platt, Carpenter, TORs anything else?!

There are at least 3 in the area with performance headers. Mine will be gone for a month but @1olbull has CES, it sounds identical to mine in tone but slightly louder since he's using the CES muffler and I'm using a Yosh R55 muffler.

There's another around with Jardine headers into a custom muffler setup as well.

I don't have the carpenter exhaust, but I do have Dane's exhaust without the baffle if you would like to hear it. I'm in Frisco.
Yea, Troy I'd be interested in hearing what the dain exhaust sounds like without the baffle.

I no longer have the Brute. Didn't like the sound or heat. Plus, the force fed motor blew it apart at the joints when we went to Colorado RAA. Running CES now.
R3t stock exhaust
R3r has Jardine w single can. Very loud throaty sound.

Back