Carpenter exhaust Australia?

Yes a couple have down under. @Pedro has a set on 300 hp monster, along with Rick Tamata had a set on his carpenter beast, and I believe @ruzzle might be sporting a set on his 300 hp beast. All of the above were brute sets not the spaghetti pipes. (Which are really only suited for the roadster feet position in my opinion.

Why?
You have the CES and the OZ header systems.

Because? I’m aware of the systems in Australia.

Yes a couple have down under. @Pedro has a set on 300 hp monster, along with Rick Tamata had a set on his carpenter beast, and I believe @ruzzle might be sporting a set on his 300 hp beast. All of the above were brute sets not the spaghetti pipes. (Which are really only suited for the roadster feet position in my opinion.

Thanks for that helpful post mate! That street rod system really does it for me!

It’s a toss up between Paul’s Viking system and carpenter.

Finding it tough to contact carp (time difference) as I think the only way is thru telephone I believe. Wanted to see how other ppl in oz got on.

Ya I'm not sure how there contacts went its been quite a while. Not sure if your aware of it but like other pipes they dont have heat shields. Depending on how much power your going to make the others listed above have smaller headers so the tuck in a wee bit better and might not throw the heat at you. I've paid attention to all of them. And while not trying to pick sides or sway opinions. The weld and manufacturing quality imho would have to go to Mr. Bryant. Again at the same time I like all of them. I am fortunate to have some Oz built custom heat shields on my brute pipes. And not built by a exhaust guy.
P3150080.jpg

Another pipe from Oz to consider is what I seen Les I believe Oz rider. Made a set for Robs 250hp beast. I remeber looking at the can choices from where Les got them from. Good choices personally I can see some of them megaphones on All the pipe manufacturers. Even the guy who produces pipes for Carpenter racing. Not sure if muzzy is still playing around but if so Nev might have his contact. And while I'm talking pipes @BillB has a nice chrome played set from OZ which (not sure if its ces or not) look quite good on his R3T until he stepss over the bike. Then he kind of makes the touring look like a pocket bike :)

Yea Paul’s systems truly are a work of art! I’ve done the rounds too and by far Paul’s is the best looking imho. I actually put a deposit down for one of his systems but things happen in life and he graciously refunded it.
To be fair I’m 90% sure when the coin frees up Paul will get my business.
But the sound that carp exhausts makes is bloody tantalising!
Heat shouldn’t be a real issue @Paul Bryant will be the first to tell me a good tuner will cure a melting leg and I’m not chasing HP.....yet, warp 6 will do me for now.
Thanks again for the info

@BillB has a nice chrome played set from OZ which (not sure if its ces or not) look quite good on his R3T until he stepss over the bike. Then he kind of makes the touring look like a pocket bike :)

Mine are Reband Warpo. I really like the way they look and run. Wish that they were double wall so they didn't discolor. The only real gripe I have is the collector is on the megaphone instead of the header and leaks exhaust. It drove Morris @R3Tex up the wall with his . At some point I am going to break out the welder and solve the problem. Either weld the existing megaphone or get a collector that will work and use a different muffler.

I blame Ponters Roadster for the purchase. Took one look at that piece of artwork and had to have one.

Here's a picture of the Reband on my R3T

20181003_091401.jpg

This isn't a good shot of the collector but that's where it leaks exhaust X3

20181003_091522.jpg

Because? I’m aware of the systems in Australia.

Thanks for that helpful post mate! That street rod system really does it for me!

It’s a toss up between Paul’s Viking system and carpenter.

Finding it tough to contact carp (time difference) as I think the only way is thru telephone I believe. Wanted to see how other ppl in oz got on.
You can contact them by email
carpenterrace@yahoo.com

Back