For Sale Carpenter 240 kit Rocket for sale

Tbone

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster 2008 Not So Standard 2006 Carpenter
Team Power Center in Janesville, Wisconsin has shut the doors and they still have a 2008 240 horse Carpenter for sale. I was able to send a message thru FB messenger and inquired if bike was still available and it is for $10,000. It's a beautiful bike and I'm sure they would send pics if anyone is interested.

Team Power Center in Janesville, Wisconsin has shut the doors and they still have a 2008 240 horse Carpenter for sale. I was able to send a message thru FB messenger and inquired if bike was still available and it is for $10,000. It's a beautiful bike and I'm sure they would send pics if anyone is interested.
A1B8FD14-6E39-4951-BD26-3E2B796C2BAD.png

A shame they're closing. Is the bike listed somewhere; anywhere?
It was previously on their website but I believe they closed in March and their website is down. Their Facebook page is still up and they can be contacted on messenger.

It's good of you to do this.

Knowing @Steel - I would go for the NJ Carpenter bike he listed as we know all the particulars, before I'd ever sink $10K into an unknown machine that just begs to have been abused.

Of course, a @warp9.9 or similar might be unfazed at such prospects, just shrugging and calculating, "Blown motor ? No problems -- 4 hours and a few parts, and done."

I’ve personally seen and heard this bike. They (Team power Center) did the build. They are know to be good wrenches.
It’s a really nice bike!

If you're anywhere close, might you collect the details -- miles, any other farkles, how many miles on the motor since built, how many owners, etc. ?

If you're anywhere close, might you collect the details -- miles, any other farkles, how many miles on the motor since built, how many owners, etc. ?
What I know is 4700 miles, I believe only a few hundred since build. It’s got everything chrome Triumph made. Carpenters Brute pipe, chrome wheels. Chrome brake carriers.

I’d say $10k is more than a fair price if you want a Carpenter bike. $5 for the bike and $5 for the motor. Cost me way more and I did it myself!

Is it still available, I am thinking of buying a carpenter upgraded rocket, selling my stock rocket

Back