For Sale Carpenter "208 kit" 2007 Rocket III - New Jersey

zenbiker

Zenbiker
Ride
2021 R3 GT
I'm selling my Carpenter Racing enhanced 2007 R3 Classic. Red and black in perfect condition. Always in heated garage. No chips, no scratches, no dings. Synthetic special Amsoil changes every 3000 miles!
208 rear wheel horsepower on the dyno (have sheets) and only 3000 miles on the full Carpenter job...a total of 17K on the bike. Carpenter job alone was $7000
Tires about new, brand new brake pads. Windvest shield, Triumph sissy bar and luggage rack, LED headlights, Reband headers and mufflers....great sound and performance.

I have the Tuneboy key.

Bike is killer fast and too much now for this 75 year old who just wants to cruise on his Indian.
In Morris county NJ and will make arrangements for shipping if needed.
$11,500 takes it.
Call Joe @ 201-919-2176
zenbiker@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
@zenbiker , Joe did you change the pipes to Reband ? I thought you'd never give up the Jardine system?
Hi Warp.
The Jardines were great but were deeply scratched by a car backing out of a lot. I could not find any good quality replacements and Jardine was no longer producing them.
I hit the web and loved the look of the Rebands! I now have a set of Jardines in my basement that I bought as perfect but, BS!
Performance is very close! I did like the Jardines more.

After selling the Rocket, I bought an Indian for cruising and a Ducati X Diavel which is just amazing.
I Recently bought a 2020 new R3 GT...Hit a pck of deer with 150 miles on the bike, spent some time in the ICU and now have another brand new R3 GT!

I am not involved in the sale of this bike. It is not mine but I do know the history of the bike and am willing to answer questions about it. I have no negotiating status here!

Back